Prizes are to be awarded in the form of vouchers from our sponsor.
Our prize structure is designed to be within the reach of all participants who are regularly attending the league.
The principle of this award is simple. Every time you play you get points, the more games you win, the more points you earn. The players with the most points at the end of the season will win the Bromley points award. NB. Bromley points are unrelated to the ranking points awarded after every game. Ranking points will only be used to determine the band in which you will play.
- 3 points will be awarded even if you don't win a game.
- 4 points will be awarded for winning 1 game out of 5.
- 5 points will be awarded for winning 2 games out of 5.
- 6 points will be awarded for winning 3 games out of 5.
- 8 points will be awarded for winning 4 games out of 5.
- 10 points will be awarded for winning all 5 games.
Our prize pot is guaranteed and will be handed out as per the below structure:
- 1st Place - £150 Butterfly Vouchers
- 2nd Place - £100 Butterfly Voucher
- 3rd Place - £50 Butterfly Vouchers
- Top Placed Lady - £50 Butterfly Vouchers
- Top Placed Junior - £50 Butterfly Vouchers
Prizes will also be awarded at the end of the season for the following:
- Player of the Match Award – Most ‘Player of the Match’ awards received across the season - £50 Butterfly Vouchers
A ‘Player of the Match’ will be identified on every table each week based on the most ‘ranking points’ accumulated that night.
- Most Improved Player– Most ‘ranking points’ accumulated over the season - £50 Butterfly Vouchers
***Note: Players must have attended at-least 50% of fixtures to be eligible for this prize.
Thats not all... During the course of the season we will be announcing random monthly prizes! For further details please check our noticeboard, Facebook or website.